There is a excellent giveaway at Fave Gluten-free Recipes. This giveaway is open to Canada and the US. They are giving away a Pamela's prize pack. the giveaway runs from April 15th to April 28th. Here is some more information about Pamela's;
- High quality sugars including, fruit juice, agave, coconut sugar, brown rice syrup and molasses create better tasting, decadent food.
- The palm shortening is made from the most healthful part of the palm and is sourced from companies with fair trade and environmental stewardship track records.
- Our nuts are from American suppliers to ensure freshness and quality.
- Minimally processed grains like certified gluten-free oats, brown rice, millet and sorghum are used whenever possible to provide the benefits of whole grains they offer.
- Sweet creamery butter (non-rBGH of course) and the highest quality monounsaturated safflower oil are used. Pamela’s does not use low quality oils.
- The cardboard used in our packaging is made from recycled materials and are recyclable. Soy ink is used in all cardboard printing. We continue to seek additional sources of recycled materials.
- We are in the process of changing our plastic trays to 100% recycled material.Follow the link below to enter:Good Luck!!