Friday, 21 July 2017

Life Update 2017

Life Update

So much has changed in the past few years. I am still eating gluten free due to Celiac Disease. It amazes me how much more products there are. This is mostly a good thing.  There are some products that don't meet gluten free standards, ie, gluten free cheerios. But I am happy that other companies are striving to create high quality gluten free foods for people who don't have a choice in what they eat. Enjoy Life comes to mind.

I am still pursuing my postpartum doula certification. Helping moms and families is so important. I have joined up with Doula Training Canada - A great learning organization for doulas and childbirth educators in Canada.  I am also an affiliate for MamAmor dolls. They are great educational dolls for breastfeeding and childbirth- perfect for families, doulas and more.

My kids are 5 and almost 3. It makes life so much different now that they are older.  My oldest is in school and is doing well. My youngest, is still home with me. We are getting answers about his eye though- which requires its own update. Hopefully, he will have surgery soon. 

We have moved. It is a strange situation but something we can handle. As a family, our relationships are stronger than ever. Being part of a family is an amazing thing- albeit stressful. It is also so much fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment