Monday, 20 April 2015

Food Revolution Summit 2015

Food Revolution Summit 2015




It's hard to knew what is going on with food today. As a parent I am concerned about the lack of knowledge about what GMOs do to people-  AS well, as unethical multilateral trade and food scarcity vs food abundance. Returning this year is the 2015 Food Revolution Summit. I can't recommend this summit more!  All the information you need in one place with so many amazing speakers.

Sylvia Earle and other leading food experts are giving their top insights in the Food Revolution Summit April 25-May 3. Listen for free and get empowered! With knowledge you can do so much!! This annual event spreads so much knowledge. Pass it on to your family and friends,

I eagerly await the summit each year. I have gained a lot of knowledge of how to protect my family. It is also interesting to hear some of the latest food research. There are so many great speakers. I am excited for Tony Robbins, Michael Pollan and Vandana Shiva,

Follow my affiliate link for more info!!
 Food Revolution 2015


Disclaimer- I am an affiliate if the food summit. The summit is free to listen April 25- May 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment