Friday, 1 August 2014

Week 35-36-update

It is getting close now! My weight was consistent from 2 weeks ago. My blood pressure was normal- 120/86. The humidity definitely sucks. It is making me a little nauseous.  Baby's heart rate was 150.

36 Weeks

Or really 35 weeks+ 5 days.  My weight increased to 162.8. My bp was 115/60. I was happy to see it was still low. I am starting to feel nauseaus after eating.  I honestly am enjoying being pregnant other than having to pee a lot and heartburn.

Baby was a busy creature at this appointment! Heart rate was 160.  Very happy and healthy. I also had my group b strep test.  There are plus and minuses to having this checked- so inform yourself before deciding to go attend. Many women already have the bacteria present but it can cause risks to your newborn.

Still having lots of braxton hicks- especially at night. They do go away and have no pattern yet. I would like to get to at least 39 weeks though.

William still wants a baby horse or a bello (turtle) lol.

My pictures are so blurry this week. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment