Friday, 18 April 2014

Easter 2014

Time is passing so quickly with this pregnancy. It is hard to believe that I only have about 16 weeks if I go to 40 weeks. Although I might change my tune come summer and hot, hot weather.
As for now, I am enjoying being the mother of one. It is my toddler's second Easter so hopefully, he will understand it a bit better.  We will ha
ve a egg hunt.  Also, the baskets will have a mix of chocolate and art supplies. I want to get finger print, bubbles and markers for my son and an easel pad, paint, brushes and a smock for my brother. 
http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/happy-easter7-photo-p247134
I am so excited to do this Easter :) Plus, we are going to a Easter party. The kids get their picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Hopefully, William is okay with it and not scared. I have to say I think I almost more excited for Easter than William. I don't think he completely understands- but the day of he will see it for himself. I also can't wait to decorate some eggs, read some Easter books (Clifford and The Easter Bunny's Gifts) and watch Hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment