Thursday, 19 December 2013

Project for Awesome Video

Project for Awesome Videos shows charity related videos on Youtube. One in particular stands out for me.  Molly's Bears donates teddy bears to bereaved families who have experienced child loss.  One cent is donated by the Vlog brothers.

Author Sarah Jones shows her experience with us.


"For those of you who may not know, I have lost two babies during the past four years. It has taken many years for me to feel comfortable talking about, but now, I do it openly. This year Molly Bears offered to make my two bears for me. They made within a month and they came while hubby was home from Korea. So it was extra special. I wanted to give back to them for a while but couldn't figure out how and now I can. "



Here's how you can help:
1.) Go HERE and vote for the video! The videos with the most votes get a chance to receive some of the funds from the P4A fundraiser as a whole.
2.) Go HERE and leave a comment. Each comment on every P4A video is one cent that John Green matches to give back to these charities.
3.) SHARE. SHARE. SHARE! 


Here's a tweet: 
Pregnancy & Infant Loss parents need you! VOTE for this #ProjectforAwesome video and give back to charity! http://tinyurl.com/ljcbnff

No comments:

Post a Comment