Friday, 1 November 2013

Halloween 2013~

It was my son's first official Halloween night! I was so excited to take him out with my brother and mom! The weather sucked-- Wet, rainy and windy. I wouldn't mind a little rain but with the wind and it being a down right downpour - I just took him to a few houses. My mom and little brother continued on for a few more house.  It was perfect for a spooky night, not so much for a kid getting over a cold, unfortunately. 

I think he had fun though. Seeing all the kids come to the house all dressed up.  Getting dressed up. Playing with his uncle. He had the time of his life! 

Every time there was a knock at the door, William came running. He wanted to go with some of the kids too. He isn't shy at all! I do think he was a little surprised by the costumes though.

I really hope next year is less rainy. That way he can actually participate and he will probably understand it a little better. He doesn't say Trick or Treat yet. I am sure he will learn it though lol. He was also more interested in sharing his candy than eating it. 






All in all, it was a good night. He had fun like a kid should on Halloween.  He was asleep by 8.  Probably due to running everywhere!  I have to say I was little worried about how I would feel, but there is nothing like a loving toddler to make you see excitement in life. 

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie he is! My youngest is 14 months and it was her first Halloween too. I think she liked just visiting everybody's house on the block.

    ReplyDelete