Friday, 30 August 2013

Arielle: Immortal Awakening- Review



Any fantasy or paranormal romance fans out there?! I would like to highlight Arielle: Immortal Awakening by Lillian Roberts as a must read.  I love the bond between Arielle and her two friends. It is very realistic and their connection is a unique one.  Arielle meets the mysterious Sebestian while vacationing in France.  Both have secrets that they need to deal with. Additionally, Sebestian has a problem from the past that could be fatal for Arielle. 

I love the bond between Arielle and her two friends. It is very realistic and their connection is a unique one. Arielle meets the mysterious Sebestian while vacationing in France. Both have secrets that they need to deal with. Additionally, Sebestian has a problem from the past that could be fatal for Arielle. 

I agree with a fellow poster  (on Goodreads) about this quote: , "I know that I cannot live without you, but if you decide to walk away because you cannot accept me, I'll not stop you. I love you, and I think I have loved you all my life - even before I knew you.". It was terrific. 

All in all it is a nice paranormal/ fantasy story. It is well written and rich in detail.

For readers who prefer electronic reading, it is also available on kindle. It is part of a series and I cannot wait to read the next part. It is a very decent length as well. 


Here is a part of the blurb: A mortal soul… 
From the time college co-ed Arielle Lloyd had been young, she had been able to hear the thoughts and feel the pain of certain others, and those she comes to think of as her special group. One friend’s dabbling with spells and magic showed her the power of love that can endure beyond the grave. But another friend’s terrifying encounter with a warlock left Arielle wary of those who claim otherworldly powers. On holiday in the south of France, a chance encounter could change her mind. Or could cost her life.

                               
Visit Lillian Roberts on Goodreads and Amazon:
GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16165500-arielle


Disclaimer: I was given a review copy of this. The free gift didn't sway my decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment