Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Yoga & Meditation Challenge

I am so excited to join up with the Vagabond Studio in their month long Meditation and Yoga Challenge. I know yoga is not for everyone. However, I find the stretches and periods of inner silence calming.  As well, my body just feels better after stretching. 

Feel free to link up with us at the Vagabond Studio's page. There is also an associated Facebook page!  There is a lot of support for this, including a newsletter! We are with you every step of the way.

Also, I ask everyone to adapt one healthy habit for the month of July if yoga is not your style. Everyone should participate in activity that develops their soul. Ask yourself this question- What are you passionate about? What would you like to do with your life? What can you do right now to achieve this goal? 

Answering this set of questions will propel you into a journey of self discovery. Also, i believe that what you learn about yourself will be quite rewarding.  


I will keep you updated with my journey to inner peace and enlightenment   I need to think about how I am going to include this challenge in my life. I am juggling job searching apartment hunting for the three of us and my little brother's summer vacation. Additionally, I need to learn to manage my time/ energy. Currently my little one has become a night owl with his teething episodes. That is the worst thing- lack of sleep.

I would be happy to commit to yoga and meditation three times a week. Even with a toddler in tow, it should be manageable. My plan is to do yoga Monday morning, followed by meditation, Wednesday evening followed by meditation to relax before going to sleep and Saturday morning to awaken followed again my meditation. 


”Yoga

Care to join me in this yoga challenge?  Do you have any health goals this summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment