Wednesday, 22 May 2013

My son at 14 months

I can't believe how big my little man is getting. Being a mom feels surreal at times-but I wouldn't change it. I am so grateful I have him for Mother's Day. 

He has learned so much!
From scooting downstairs on his bum and crawling up them to walking upstairs holding a banister
He likes to answer yes! To questions 
He will try to help clean up- sure he messes- but he does try lol For example he likes to try to sweep and the dirt pile gets bigger *but at least he is having fun~
If I am frustrated because I am tired and I yell at him- I apologize because he is a toddler- and it Is me having a hard time. Its hard to admit but we have our days.
What often works better is to come with humour and laugh

No doesn't work but redirection does and specify let's play with this or read a book.  


 He is the best. And he has learned to push shopping carts. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He loves cuddling with his pets, running away from his uncle and laughing and spinning in circles. If there is one truth, its that kids never stop learning, never stop growing and its bittersweet <3

My baby isn't a baby anymore~

2 comments:

  1. They're just amazing as they grow. :-) And the bigger they get, the cooler they get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait until he is around 3 and 4. He will insist he is strong enough to carry the gallon of milk himself and want to help you with the trashcans, lol.

    ReplyDelete