I think Mother's Day is an important celebration. Mothers have such an impact on our life.
What is on my Mother’s Day list?Of course mothers are more than blood kin- they can be another relative, a friends mom or a teacher. Its important to celebrate the wise woman and mentors in our life
As someone attempting to live a greener lifestyle these are my top picks: Hopefully this isn’t TMI but I would love:
- Lunapads- A great green alternative to disposables
- The Diva Cup- same as above (or the Lunette) there are many options!
- Bento Box – reusable lunch kit, cutlery and straws- I can’t say YES enough to this!
- organic coffee- definitely a given- better for the environment and the workrse
- Fair trade chocolate- because everyone should have a living wage and chocolate is awesome
- Anything by Ina May Gaskins
- Food Inc.
- Other suggestions- support WAHM- vist Etsy :)
However, this Mother’s Day, I am really hoping my fiancé can find a job. I would also love breakfast in bed (orange juice, bacon and pancakes and tea and fruit- anyone? ):P