Thursday, 4 April 2013

What I love about my spouse

What do I love about my partner? He is probably one of the kindest people I have always met.  Well he doesn't always seem to hear what I say, he is always listening. 
Making our son laugh


  • The way he makes me laugh
  • The way he makes our son laugh
  • His little bits of romanticism (random gifts instead of birthday gifts, asking me to marry him on Christmas - and he says he isn't sentimental)
  • His stir fries, mmm
  • The way he accepts that I have to eat gluten free, ensures that restaurants have safe food or prepares safe food
  • His love of animals
  • his concern for the environment
  • His nerdiness (which apparently is something that other people don't like but as a fellow nerd I will take it) 
  • Most importantly: We love each other :)
That's my list :) Comment below what is on your list? 

April Blog Writing Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I love my husband's nerdiness too :) I say I am a nerd by association ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin! Haha, that's awesome. I am glad you are able to appreciate your nerd because not everyone sees how great it is :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. They are a little blurry but I am love the facial expressions :)

      Delete