Tuesday, 23 April 2013

If I Could Live Anywhere

Honestly, I am pretty happy to call Canada my home. We have mountains. Rivers and lakes, prairies. We are pretty diverse nation. We 'used' to have strong environmental regulations. Different time zones. And we don't all live in igloos and travel by dog sled- well some people have that.  I do love spring, summer and fall. I like snow but don't enjoy the cold. We are supposed to be in the middle of Spring. However, we have weather like this in April:



Brr. Ice, freezing rain! I think it would be nice to live someplace warm. With kind people, yummy food and I can practice my Spanish. Like Ecuador. Yea! Then I can visit the Amazon and the Andes and other countries like Peru and 
 Or Jamaica- with the glorious Blue Mountains and picturesque oceans. The food is pretty great too! If you could live anywhere, where would you choose? 



April Blog Writing Challenge







\

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I would love to take a trip to Jamaica! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittney! You're welcome! It is definitely worth the 4 hour flight. I loved it there! 2 weeks wasn't long enough lol.

      Delete