Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Labelling Law



The new labelling law is in effect. Do you think this is beneficial? I feel it is a step in the right direction. It something the gluten free community has asked for many years. I think the law is worth celebrating whether you have Celiac or an allergy to wheat. I wonder how producers will ensure the safety of their products. This is a step forward for people dealing with allergies and intolerance. It is worth noting that companies must identify ten major allergens. For more information check out http://www.celiac.ca/
My sleepy baby

On a side note, I tried feeding my baby some rice cereal for the first time. He is five months. Some may feel that is too young but I think it depends on the ability and varying needs of the infant.  He ate a tablespoon and some off my finger. He really enjoyed it. He has been trying to do what the adults and one kid uncle (my brother) do. My little one is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment